Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Creating frontend profile for a user

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 6 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by AndreG3332 vor 2 Jahre, 6 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

Morning,
The site I am busy with is based on the following:

it is a membership site. The user will register as a WordPress user. He will then create a user profile (CPT)(custom form) and save his profile form. Once this is done I want to have a way where he can then view his profile by opening his "profile page". I am unable to achieve this. Is there any documentation that could help me?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Andre,

While there isn't any documentation that addresses this directly there is a way to achieve this.

What you will need to do is to create a view and add it to the page that is the My Profile page. On this view you will add a query filter for the Post Author and set that filter "Post Author is the same as Logged in User".

This will allow your view to select the correct user profile to be displayed. From there you will just add the items from the user's profile that you want to display on that my profile page.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.