Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Content from an external site does not display from a toolset field

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre, 7 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 18 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Shane vor 4 Jahre, 7 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

Hi Shane,

As this works faultlessly on a manually built php/Mysql site and fails on a WP site I can only assume that it's WP that is stopping the code from displaying content from the external site. It works in WP on pages but not in a custom post page and there must be treason for this but I think it's unfair of me to take any more of your time up with this. The code is what it is and if you've not been able to find out why it's not working then I'm sure no-one else can so I've got no choice but to ditch this particular WP site and go back to using 2006 code built for me which at least I know works.

I just want to say thank you very much for all your effort and patience.

Many thanks,
Barry.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Barry,

Thank you, happy i'm able to help you out thus far.

However could you try one more thing.

If you add the HTML code to a page that is not using elementor or views .

Does it work at all ?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

I added the code as you suggested in a non elementor page here: hidden link but it doesn't show anything. Perhaps it's a combination of WP and the code itself. Shall I go back to the company who supply this code and ask them first if they have any ideas?

Many thanks,
Barry.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Barry,

Yes I would recommend doing that.

They might be able to provide something that works with wordpress.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.