Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Conflict with Analytify Plugins

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 6 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 19 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Akhil vor 5 Jahre, 5 Monate.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Artikel

Hi Nigel. there seems to be some conflict with toolset and Thrive comment plugin.

The issue i notice

1, the search filter will be missing in the editing mode.
2. toolset carousel module produce strange value.

Pls advice..
Pls mark the next reply private so i could send over the new credentials.

Thank You.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Dee

Here's a private reply so I can get an update from you.

I'll need to try and reproduce the issues you describe on my local test site with the Thrive comments plugin installed, so please clarify exactly what the issues are.

Also note if you see any errors or warnings (in the browser console, or your PHP logs).

hi nigel. in that can i just sent you plugin file ? the licensing system is strict for this plugin.

Nigel
Supporter

Yes, you can share the zipped file via dropbox or similar (only I will see the link, you don't need a private reply).

But if the plugin won't work without being registered for a particular URL, then our compatibility team will need to contact the plugin authors to arrange a test version.

Also, you will need to clarify what the issues are so I can set up a test to confirm.

Hi here's the link:
hidden link

localhost should be fine i guess. if not pls try this version: hidden link

The issue can be seen when you at the wordpress archive page, the new filter the value inside all missing. i am guessing its a simple js jquery conflict .

Thanks !

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Dee

I installed the plugin without problem, and I tested it locally, and didn't encounter any problems.

I'm not sure why you would be having problems on a search archive, because comments are not added to archive pages, you comment on individual posts.

What makes you think the issue is with Thrive Comments?

If you think there are JS errors causing a problem, check your browser console to see what they are, if any.

You may need to do some basic debug steps of disabling other plugins and switching theme to isolate what the cause is.

Hi Nigel.

I will create a duplicate site and update the post soon. i am very certain after disabling thrive comment the filters are back. let me confirm that. thanks.

Hi Nigel. my mistake the plugin involve is "Analytify" and the whole suites.

Do i close this thread and open new one or you can adjust the post name ?

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Dee

I edited the title.

I'll test this, but does it happen with the free version or do I need a paid extension for the problem to appear?

Hi Nigel
Note on the thrive comments:
after considerations we decided to drop thrive comments plugins, its not yet have the feature and limited compare to other comment plugins .

on the analytify, i've requested the developers to look into it too. ive cc-ed amir .
But do feel free to join in too . i can send you email on that .

Btw pls grab this if you keen : hidden link No description needed for the good buy.

Pls feel free to test the free version, it should be the same. then i can send you the addons to test.

thanks !

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Dee

It only makes sense for me to test the free version if you confirm that the issue happens with the free version and doesn't depend on one of the extensions.

Can you verify that?

Ok let me check that and revert soon.

Hi Nigel , yes the conflict happen at free version too .

you can see here , all the filters are missing : hidden link

errors at console:

[Violation] 'setTimeout' handler took 157ms
5[Violation] Forced reflow while executing JavaScript took <N>ms
load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-&load[]=ui-button,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,jquery-ui-tabs,suggest,underscore,shortcode,wp-util,wp-pointer,quicktags,wp-a11y,w&load[]=plink,backbone,jquery-effects-core,jquery-effects-size,jquery-effects-scale,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-tooltip,moxiejs,pluploa&load[]=d&ver=4.9.8:116 [Violation] 'setTimeout' handler took 345ms
load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-resizable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-&load[]=ui-button,jquery-ui-position,jquery-ui-dialog,jquery-ui-tabs,suggest,underscore,shortcode,wp-util,wp-pointer,quicktags,wp-a11y,w&load[]=plink,backbone,jquery-effects-core,jquery-effects-size,jquery-effects-scale,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-tooltip,moxiejs,pluploa&load[]=d&ver=4.9.8:116 [Violation] 'setTimeout' handler took 198ms

so its jquery duplicate issue?

Nigel
Supporter

I didn't see the JS error, I don't think it is important, but I did see the problem when trying to insert a Filter control, the same as with your screenshot.

So I am escalating this so that it can be debugged further by my colleagues.

I'll keep you posted.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.