Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Conditional on Content Template not Pickup on other Post Types

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 4 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Nigel vor 2 Jahre, 4 Monate.

Author
Artikel
Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 11.48.49.png

I am trying to add a conditional for another CPT i created under a exising content temlplate I setup. It however as per screenshot only show the "George Document Manager" CPT an dnot the other 4 i created.

hidden link

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Are the other post types in a relationship with the George Document Manager post type that the content template is assigned to?

What is the condition you are trying to test?

If the context is a content template for one post type, then the condition can test against some value coming from the current post being displayed, or coming from a post related in some way to the current post.

So, is the post that will be displayed by the template for the George Document Manager post type connected to these other post types?

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Conditional on Content Template not Pickup on other Post Types“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.