Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Conditional group not working on my user form

This support ticket is created vor 3 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Christopher Amirian vor 3 Monate.

Assisted by: Christopher Amirian.

Author
Artikel

Hi,
I have a user form with a conditional group. You choose ja(yes) or nee(no) to have the conditional group opened or not. First the show hide function is not saving, second the conditional group is not working in frontend. See this short video hidden link

Also when toolset access is enabled the form is not showing for logged out users. I looked at the settings in access but there are no settings to show the user form on the front-end hidden link.

Hope you can help me?

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Hi there,

Would you please test if the same issue on the front end happens on a minimal installation?

- IMPORTANT STEP! Create a backup of your website. Or better approach will be to test this on a copy/staging version of the website to avoid any disruption of a live website.
- Go to "WordPress Dashboard > Plugins" and deactivate all plugins except Toolset and its add-ons.
- Check if you can still recreate the issue.
- If not, re-activate your plugins one by one and check the issue each time to find out the plugin that causes the problem.

If the problem persists, I'd appreciate it if you could give me the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard after you make sure that you have a backup of your website.
It is absolutely important that you give us a guarantee that you have a backup so if something happens you will have a point of restore.

Make sure you set the next reply as private.

Please tell us which page in the dashboard to check to see the user form in question and the link to the front end that the user form is used.

I am not sure where the problem was but it is resolved now. Thanks Christopher!

marcov-3 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-02-12 08:19:18.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.