Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Compatibility with Yoast SEO

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 3 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by guyA-2 vor 7 Jahre, 2 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel
Screen Shot 2017-01-26 at 13.38.42.png

Hi Shane,

You previously helped me with the taxonomy archive 404 issue on the website mariabooxyoga.com. The site is now live and we're looking into the SEO of our custom post types.

I am trying to: Make sure my custom post type is indexed by Google. Currently none of the events come up.

If you go to google and type 'site:mariabooxyoga.com' you'll see that none of our custom post types events are being indexed by google. We're using the Yoast SEO plugin which from a previous thread seems to be incompatible with Toolset.

This post on the toolset forum (https://toolset.com/forums/topic/conflict-with-yoast-plugin/) seems to recommending turning of the social part of Yoast... But this is almost as important to us as the standard SEO data.

Currently the og: data is being pulled in from Yoast for each post (see my attached screengrab).
But title and description are missing.

Is there a workaround that I can do to get our custom posts showing SEO meta data:
seo title, and description are very important to us.

Thanks for your help!

Guy

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Screen Shot 2017-01-26 at 10.33.35 AM.png

Hi Guy,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Could you let me know the setting of any one off your custom post. See Screenshot.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Shane

Hey Shane,

Sorry for the delay on this... Sometimes it's good to wait as it seems to be working now.
Thanks for your prompt response to my ticket.

Have a great weekend!

Guy

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.