Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Can't add User Custom Field in Form

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 9 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Shane vor 5 Jahre, 1 Monat.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

I am trying to create a membership site, where user can have custom field and update some detail (custom field).

When i'm constructing user form, there's a glitch on the screen , the generic fields (get's open and close automatically over and over). After i put custom field and save, the page refersh and i got back into original form

i already deactivate all plugin and left 3 plugin running (types, views, and form)

Screencast: hidden link

How to solve this ?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Viktor,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Would you mind providing me with admin access to this site so that I can have a look at it for you ?

The private fields have been enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Let me know if you receive the details

Shane
Supporter

Hi Viktor,

Thank you for the credentials.

I tried the password but it doesn't seem to work.

Could you try it on your end and let me know?

Thanks,
Shane

please try again now.. i tried and it worked..... if there's still problem.. try to login from front-end (hidden link, there's sign in button on the top)

Shane
Supporter

Hi Viktor,

Thank you I was able to replicate and have updated our team with an escalated ticket.

However it is still useable if you wait a few seconds for it to stop opening and closing and then you can just open the section and it functions normal.

You may need to do this as an alternative while we await a fix.
Thanks,
Shane

When it stopped, anything you update will be not saved, if you take a look at chrome developer tools, its stopped because error request shown.... the only way to update at this moment is via Expert mode.

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Hi Viktor,

I was also able to replicate this one too. I've made the report for this as well so they should be looking at this for a fix.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Viktor,

There has been an erratas page opened for this where you can check occasionally to see if there are any updates on this.
https://toolset.com/errata/generic-fields-on-forms-jump-collapse-expand-several-times-before-they-finally-collapse-and-stay-stable/

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Victor,

This should be fixed now.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.