Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] cannot register toolset with site key

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by davidZ-4 vor 4 Jahre, 9 Monate.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Artikel
toolset registration not working.JPG

I am trying to: register toolset plugins

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the toolset plugin registration complete

Instead, I got: the registration screen just hang
, see screenshot
I have deactivated all plugin and activated only the toolset types, tried again with no success

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting us and sorry to learn about the difficulty you're having.

I've performed some tests on my own website and the plugin registration seems to be working as expected.

Are you seeing any error/warning on the screen, in the browser's console or in the server's error logs, when the screen hangs?

In case the issue still persists, I'll suggest the following steps:

1. Please turn on WordPress debugging and look for any errors/warnings on the screen, in browser's console or in server's error logs.
( ref: https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/ )

2. In case there are no errors/warnings, please consult your website's host, to confirm if there is a security or firewall layer enabled which can block or restrict outbound connection to the registration server.

I hope this helps and please let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.