Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Can't use visual composer with types and views

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 8 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Luo Yang vor 7 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

Hi to everybody,

I'm using normally visual composer and types and views in all my sites. On the latest upgrades I can see that some components of visual composer doesn't works as desired. For example when I'm trying to change a picture in any of the visual composer components I can't because it doesn't works. If I deactivate types and views everything works right.

The URL is gironacb.com and to see the test environment you've to point your host to this IP: 46.16.62.50

If you need some connection information as FTP or WordPress please send me a private response and I'll give to you.

Thanks a lot in advanced

Dear Frame,

Are we talking about this plugin "Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer"?
If it is, since it is a compatibility problem, and I do not have a copy of it, so I can not duplicate same problem, Please check these in your website:
1) deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again
2) Enable PHP debug mode, copy and paste the debug logs here
PHP Debugging
In case you think that Types or Views are doing something wrong (what we call a bug), you should enable PHP error logging. Again, edit your wp-config.php file and add the following:

ini_set('log_errors',TRUE);
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);
ini_set('error_log', dirname(__FILE__) . '/error_log.txt');
This will produce a file called ‘error_log.txt’ in your WordPress root directory. Make sure that the web server can create and write this file. If it cannot, use an FTP program to create the file and make it writable to Apache (normally, user www-data).
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/debugging-types-and-views/

If the problem still exists, please describe detail steps to duplicate same problem, if it needs other plugins/theme, please provide a downloadable URL for the plugins/theme, I need test and debug it in my localhost, thanks

Sorry for the delay Luo

I've done all that you have said and there's no solution. If you send me a private box I'll send you the download URL of the complete site and database.

I'll also attach the wordpress credentials if you need.

The bug is focused into the components of Ultimate addons for Visual Composer that normally use pictures.

Thank you very much

Please backup your website with Duplicator plugin:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/
and fill below private detail box with a downloadable URL of the backup file, I need test and debug it in my localhost, thanks

Thanks for the details, but the file you provided is 1G size file, it will take a lots of time to download it, could you provide a downloadable URL for the plugin "Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer" in below private detail box, and describe detail step to duplicate same problem, I can debug it in a minimal wordpress installation, thanks

Thanks for the details, I can download both of two files, will feedback if there is anything found

372.JPG

I can not duplicate same problem, here is the steps, please correct me if there is anything missing:
1) Install Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer 3.16.6+ WPBakery Visual Composer 4.12+ Types 2.1 + Views 2.1 in a fresh wordpress installation 4.5.3 + Twenty Sixteen theme
2) Create a wordpress page, click "BACKEND EDITOR" button, add a "Interactive Banner" Element, see screenshot: 372.JPG
I can upload images into it without any errors

May be the problem is on my theme? Do you wanna a copy of it?

It is difference from your description :
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/can-use-visual-composer-with-types-and-views/#post-423713
I've done all that you have said and there's no solution.

I suggest you try this:
1) deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again
2) if the problem isn't exists any more, activate the plugins one by one and switch back to your original theme, you will need to find the compatibility problem source (plugin/theme), then provide a downloadable URL for the problem plugin/theme in below private detail box, and describe detail stepst to duplicate same problem.

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Can't use visual composer with types and views“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.