Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Can i use TS with gravity forms payment

This support ticket is created vor 7 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 8 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Christopher Amirian vor 6 Monate, 1 Woche.

Assisted by: Christopher Amirian.

Author
Artikel

I am building a new site for coaching, family set ups and courses. I want to use the payment thru gravity forms addon Mollie. How can I use the payment without to have the bulky woocommerce installed. Can I create a course with price and let GF handle the payment?

Thanks

Marco

Btw, i can’t find this form for support tickets thru chrome. I write this ticket thru iphone now.

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Hi Marco,

Unfortunately, there is no integration going on between Gravity Forms and Toolset.

The payment system that Toolse supports is Woocommerce and it has a separate plugin to make the integration work called "Toolset Forms Commerce".

If you want the integration between Toolset and Gravity Forms you will need to create an integration plugin and for that, you can get help from the developers listed below:

https://toolset.com/contractors/

Thanks.

Hi Christopher,
Thanks for the support! Ok clear. I have made the change in my head :-). Woocommerce it is going to be.

Just some more questions than:
-I will have to create four types of activities. They all are different in the way they work.
-There will coaches (the teachers in a way)
-Than there are clients
-There are locations

The clients need some custom fields like upload file fields for notes of the coaches. The coaches will be assigned to a client. Only the coach assigned to the client can read the uploaded files in the dossier of that client. How would you approach that?

Also another challenge is that the are also group sessions. In this group session the max attendees is for instance 24. They want the group to have at least 1/6 men otherwise the activity should close. How would you approach that?

Would you use the WordPress(woocommerce) default users or create a CPT for clients.

There will be diet wishes for some clients. They can use a custom field where they can tell what kind of diet they want. I would like to have a possibility that would tell the manager of a location that there are people coming with diet wishes.

Not all coaches can go to all location.

Am i right to say that the relationships are:
Clients --- Activities = many --- one
Coaches --- Clients = one --- one
Locations --- Activities = many --- many
Locations --- Coaches = many -- many
Am I missing one?

I hope I am making myself clear enough :-)?

Tomorrow afternoon I will have a talk about development with the customer. I hope you can answer before. But I think the most is doable.

Thanks in advance.

Marco

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Hi Marco,

This is a little bit confusing so I might miss something, but I will do my best to suggest things.

The clients need some custom fields like upload file fields for notes of the coaches. The coaches will be assigned to a client. Only the coach assigned to the client can read the uploaded files in the dossier of that client. How would you approach that?

For sure clients and coaches will be separate custom post types.

You can create a view that will show the clients list and then use a filter that will work on the custom field of 'assigned coach'. If that custom field is equal to the current user that visits the page then you show the client.

In the page that you add the view above you can use Toolset access to limit it for only coaches. It is just an idea, maybe there is a better way for implementation.

Also another challenge is that the are also group sessions. In this group session the max attendees is for instance 24. They want the group to have at least 1/6 men otherwise the activity should close. How would you approach that?

You will not be able to do that with GUI features of Toolset. You might need to use WordPress hooks to programmatically check if the criteria you want is met.

For example on save_post maybe you can use PHP to check if the criteria meet or any other hook depending on when you want to do the check.

Would you use the WordPress(woocommerce) default users or create a CPT for clients.

Using default users in Woocommerce will be limited functionality wise, I would use separate post type for them.

There will be diet wishes for some clients. They can use a custom field where they can tell what kind of diet they want. I would like to have a possibility that would tell the manager of a location that there are people coming with diet wishes.

It depends when you want to add the wishlist. If you add it in the admin inside a custom field, then you will need to add a PHP code on save_post hook to for example send an email to the manager.

If you add the wishlist via a post form, then in the form you have many options to send notifications, and you can select who to send the notification to. If needed and you want a fine tuned method, you can use the Toolset Forms hooks to send the notification. Here is the hook list:

https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/cred-api/

Maybe you can use this to dynamically determine who to send a notification after the form submit:

https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/cred-api/#cred_notification_recipients

The relationships seems to be ok in my opinion.

Please consider that you ask too broad of questions and I did my best to answer them but it is not a set in stone answer you know 🙂

Thanks.

Thanks Christopher! I is just in time to take in to the meeting :-). Helps a lot.

When my customer is doing a coaching appointment the client will fill in a form telling he/she wants an appointment. Than my customer sends back an email telling the a date. Could this be done differently? So she sends a link to an appointment calender? Can I build this in Toolset or do I need a bookings plugin?

Thanks!

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Hi there,

I do think this will need an integration with a booking or event system as Toolset does not have such a feature.

Thanks.

Hi,
It has been a while :-). I am now on this job I described of creating the site for coaching and other events. Now reading your answers I saw some things that I think need to be differently.
USERS:
The clients in this site need their own client page where the coaches will make reports of their sessions. These same clients are also customers and can buy sessions or workshops. These orders need to be in their client page to be read for the coaches as well. The client doesn't have access to their reports!
How would you approach this? Creating a CPT for clients would limit the possibilities of having them placing an order. Do I need separate user and CPT client than? Or do I create a relationship with CPT reports that are shown in user page?

Cheers
MArco

BTW, I am using the woo bookings plugin now for coaching sessions.

Hi,

How can I create a repeatable wysiwig user field? I need this for the reports in the client page. Every session will bring a new report. So there will be a few.

Cheers
Marco

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Hi Marco,

As the clients are separate entity I would treat them as a user but as users have limited functionality I would assign a CPT to them too.

The idea is explained here:

https://toolset.com/course-lesson/how-to-create-custom-searches-and-relationships-for-users/

You can create a repeatable field group using the method below:

https://toolset.com/course-lesson/creating-and-displaying-repeatable-field-groups/

And this lesson:

https://toolset.com/course-lesson/front-end-forms-for-repeatable-field-groups/

I'd appreciate it if you could open up separate tickets for additional questions to make sure that we have organized ticket and it will be easier for us to give you support and other customers to search the content when they have similar issues.

Sorry for going on in this thread. I will open a new ticket for other questions. Thanks for the support so far.

Have a great day!

Marco

marcov-3 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2023-10-23 12:34:49.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.