Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] can anyone follow up on this pls.

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 3 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Akhil vor 5 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Artikel

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/image-caption/

it seems waqar is not available now. ?

why is this message prompting when there is no support availble?

Hi, Amit here, I am the Toolset Support Manager, our current ticket queue is calm and I'd like to encourage you to use our new chat support option

In order to try it out please notice that when you open a ticket (while there's availability) you will be able to choose between chat and a normal ticket, both lanes lead to the same supporters and if we decide in chat that the issue needs more time we'll transform it into a normal email ticket for you, so nothing is lost

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Dee,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have a slightly busier day at the support today, due to which we couldn't follow up with the chat and original support ticket, in a more timely manner.

But, I'm working today and will follow up on that ticket shortly.
( https://toolset.com/forums/topic/image-caption/ )

Thank you for your patience and you can close this ticket, as I'll reply on the actual thread.

regards,
Waqar

its ok . i thought you're on holiday or something , then others can follow up.
ill close this now. admin can even delete this thread if needed. thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.