Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Calendar with custom posts and filtered views

This support ticket is created vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by katjaL vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

Hi,

I've struggled with this problem many years with different projects and tried many calendar plugins to connect with Toolset. Not an easy task, every time some problem breaks the results at least in time with updates.

I know you have a blog post of calendar view at 2019, but still there is no ETA for that, so I guess it's nowhere near the goal.

So what would you Toolset professionals recommend here? These are needed:
- calendar view (hopefully also week view)
- recurring events
- list of next happening events
- filtering

What steps/plugin would you recommend? (Please don't recommend theeventscalendar, it's so bloated, not good with localization/languages, updates easily break the site.)

Thank you for your insight!

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Honestly, we do not have any recommendation about what Event plugin you should use. Users mostly use The Events Calendar plugin but you are not willing to use that. Even we do not have any tight integration with any events plugin that I should go and tell you the name of such event plugin.

So basically its on you now you should check what events plugin suits the best as per your requirement.

Thank you for the information.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.