Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] ARCHIVES WITH ELEMENT MULTIPLIES ONE POST IN A LIST

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Luo Yang vor 5 Jahre, 9 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel
Bildschirmfoto 2018-07-04 um 16.49.59.png

Hi there,

I am using Elementot with Generate Press an toolset views here.

I am trying to create a simple view for my standard posts with additional fields. This view I want to put in an Elementor arcive template Section using the shortcode modul. It seems to work, but unfortunatly it just brings up one post and multiplies it.

Maybe I did not understand the logic right,... but I was expecting the view to bring up different posts in a list, depending on the active archive,... but it doesn`t.

Please have look on the attached screenshot.

Jörg

Dear Jörg,

How do you setup the view? is it a normal post view or wordpress archive?
I assume we are talking about a wordpress archive page, if it is, you can use Views WordPress Archive to customize the archive page, see our document:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/creating-wordpress-custom-post-archives/

Hi Luo,...

I know how to use wordpress archives and to use toolset views for archives as well. That`s not the point.

In this special case am talking about using Elementor with Generate Press an toolset views.
Elementor is providing templates for WP archives as well, where I simply put a toolset shortcode in, which in my opinion should work. But it only multiplies one post instead of showing the relevant posts.

This is not a Elementor support case,.. as elementor is doing it`s job. The integration of toolset works fine in any other case.

But finally not with the elementor archive templates,... but it should do. So I expect something wrong in implementing the view or the view details.

Jörg

The problem is abnormal, it seems to be a compatibility problem.

Please try these:
1) Deactivate other plugins and switch to parent GeneratePress theme, and test again
2) If the problem still persists, please provide a copy of your website in below "private detail box", also point out the problem page URL, I need to duplicate same problem and debug it in my localhost, thanks.
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Since the created files may be big, for sharing purposes, you could use services like DropBox and Google Drive among others.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.