Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] An error of type E_PARSE – Toolset Blocks

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Nigel vor 2 Jahre.

Author
Artikel

Recieved automated email from WordPress.

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_PARSE was caused in line 12 of the file /home/mywebsite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/embedded/inc/wpv-admin-messages.php. Error message: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting end of file

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

Do you have any details about what triggered this error? What were you doing at the time?

If you check the debug.log, does the error appear one time only, or does it recur many times?

If it is an error that was triggered by something that went wrong on a post edit screen (where an ajax request was submitted, that resulted in an error) and it only happened one time, I think it is safe to ignore. (We don't have any other reports.)

If the error happens repeatedly, then it is something we should investigate.

Hi Nigel

When I go to the wp-admin link above I just see 0. Nothing else. Not sure if that's OK or not.

The front and back ends seem fine.

Nothing we were doing at all this morning that I know about. Unless an automated update occured.

I don't have debugging on atm... I'm happy to wait and see if I get another email.

Best wishes, Lins

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

OK, let me mark this thread as awaiting your feedback and you can let us know if you get another report of the error.

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] An error of type E_PARSE – Toolset Blocks“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.