Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] After WP Import/Export, CTs no longer show in backend, but URLs still work.

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 1 Stimme.

Last updated by Bob Dowdy vor 3 Jahre, 2 Monate.

Author
Artikel
#1208029

Hello,

I am a developer helping this client migrate their old site onto a brand new stage. This build does involve some custom toolset CT creation (see functions.php), but I do not think that it is involved here.

I have given access below, and I have installed the WP File Manager plugin so you can see the file system. FTP access isn't possible w/o your SSH pub key.

-----------

I am trying to:
Migrate a toolset setup to a stage site

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
The same properties that are on the live site

Instead, I got:
No properties shown. However, the URLs for those properties still work on the front end.
All of the other CTs I exported/imported came through fine - only the "Properties" CT has this problem.

I even tried to make a new property, but it doesn't show up either. I also tried to re-export/import, and WP Import tells me the posts are already there.

If you click "Screen Options" (on the URL above) it won't open, leading me to think there's some bug or conflict somewhere.

Note: This site existed before the Post Relations did, so none of that has been setup.

Many thanks,
Corey

#1208030

My apologies, the custom work in functions.php does indeed seem to be the cause.

Unfortunately, this also has automation that makes new Office CT creation easier - I'm going to try to find the code in functions that's causing this issue, and excise it.

#1208033

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!