Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Access prevents SEO Press create redirection feature

This support ticket is created vor 1 Jahr, 12 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 8 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Luo Yang vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

I am trying to create redirections via SEOpress Pro. The redirections feature is only visible when the Access plugin is deactivated.

Here's a screencast of the behavior: hidden link
The page where the redirections are created is completely blocked. When the SEO Press prompts the admin user with a message to create a redirection, the link takes admin user to SEO Press main set up page.

Same behavior in staging site.

Hello,

Since it is a compatibility issue with other plugins(SEO Press), please provide a copy of your website in below private message box, you can put the package files in your own google drive disk, share the link only, I need to test and debug it in my localhost, thanks
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I have requested the access to your duplicator package link, please grant it, thanks

I gave access last week. Not sure if you received a notification?

I am downloading the files, will update here if find anything

edit_redirections.jpg

Please try these:
Dashboard-> Toolset-> Access control-> Custom roles
1) Enable advanced mode
2) Change permissions of role "Administrator", add below custom capability:
edit_redirections

It works fine in my localhost with your duplicator package, see my screenshot

More help:
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/custom-woocommerce-roles-admin-capabilities/

Updated the admin capabilities as recommended: hidden link
Redirections does not show: hidden link

Redirections only shows when the Access is deactivated.
hidden link

You are welcome to login to this site to view.

Thanks for the details, I am checking the duplicator package in my localhost, will update here if find anything

It seems that the redirection compabilities does not compatible with Toolset Access plugin, here is a workaround, you can add below custom codes into your theme file functions.php:

add_filter('register_post_type_args', function($args, $post_type){
	if($post_type == 'seopress_404'){
		unset($args['capabilities'], $args['capability_type']);
	}
	return $args;
}, 99, 2);

add_action('admin_menu', function(){
	add_submenu_page('seopress-option', __('Redirections', 'wp-seopress-pro'), __('Redirections', 'wp-seopress-pro'), 'manage_options', 'edit.php?post_type=seopress_404', null);
}, 30); 

And test again

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.