Toolset allows you to create forms for editing the profile of the user that is currently logged in.
Usually, you allow users to edit their profile from the « My Account » page you set up for them.
“My Account” page with a link to edit your profile
The user profile editing page
- Create the « Edit your profile » page. This is where we will insert our form.
- Go to the Toolset → User Forms page and create a form for editing users.
- Edit the page you created in the first step and insert the Toolset Form block.
- In the dialog that appears, look under the Edit User Forms section and select the form you created.
- In the right sidebar, select The current logged in user option.
The final thing to do is to link to this new « Edit your profile » page from the « My Account » page.
Formulaires pour envoyer et modifier des contenus en amont