Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] WYSIWYG field bug?

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created vor 10 Jahre, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Pacific/Pago_Pago (GMT-11:00)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Riccardo Strobbia vor 10 Jahre, 11 Monate.

Assisted by: Riccardo Strobbia.

Author
Artikel

the WYSIWYG field does this still have a bug in the latest version 1.3?

I am unable to add media / images or swap to text mode in the editor.. ?

Dear Stevej,

there are no reported bugs on the problem at hand.

In order to help you we need some more informations:

What is your WordPress version?
What theme are you using?

Thank you,
Riccardo

Hi Riccardo

I have found the issue seems to be when the qTranslate plugin is enabled ... the WSIWIG meta box becomes unstable to add media or view in text mode..

Is there a fix for this ? ... - i am using latest version of wordpress and default theme for test..

thanks!

Dear Stevej,

qTranslate is not 100% compatible with Toolset plugins. Here you can have a more detailed insight of the problems at hand: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/types-views-admin-not-working-when-i-install-the-web-site-on-other-server/#post-2691.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

I found this fix for AFC plugin, which i belive could work for types

hidden link

??

Dear Stevej,

did this solution worked for you?

If yes can you please close this thread?

Thank you for sharing.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] WYSIWYG field bug?“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.