Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Problem with Slider

This support ticket is created vor 8 Jahre, 5 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Dieses Thema enthält 38 Antworten, hat 3 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von mohamed-saadC vor 8 Jahre, 4 Monate.

Assistiert von: Adriano.

Author
Artikel

I need to do some local tests. Is that possible to provide a snapshot?

My host just answered me that they have disabled the mod security for this specific sub-domain and also checked for any errors from the application, but there are none.

I can provide a snapshot, however, there are some changes on the test website, it seems that the view doesn't use ajax anymore. are you the one who did this?

Yes, I was doing some tests, I've enabled it again.

ok, thank you, I'm trying to create the snapshot.

how could I send you the snapshot?

you could check in the duplicator page of the admin to download the installer and the package? just let me know if you get them.

You have marked the ticket as resolved, could open a new one so we can continue working on this?

here is the new subject to continue on this subject.
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/problem-with-slider-follow-up/

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein Toolset Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.