Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] problem in Divi builder from the divi theme when I activate Views

This support ticket is created vor 8 Jahre, 3 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Dieses Thema enthält 2 Antworten, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von mohamed-saadC vor 8 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assistiert von: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

I use Views in one of my websites with the Divi theme. In the beginning it used to work without any problem. but since a few days, I noticed that I couldn't use the Divi Builder on my pages anymore. I started deactivating the plugins I have installed and check If the Divi Builder worked again.
It's only when I deactivated the views plugin that the Divi Builder worked.
I reactivated all my other plugins, none of them seem to have a problem with the Divi Builder.
Now the situation is that my site use views, so I have to activate it, but when I am creating or modifying a page with the divi builder, if Views is activated, I can't use the Divi Builder since I keep having the spinning loader.
So I have to deactivate Views, put the view shortcode in the page with the Divi Builder, and then reactivate Views to see if it works as I expected.
This problem that appeared after a while makes my workflow slower than before.

Minesh
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Zeitzone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

1)
Could you please activate WP_DEBUG from wp-config.php file and send me possible errors for review.

2)
What is the version of Divi theme you are using?

hi Minesh, thank you for your answer. I was about to send you all this but the new update to the toolset plugins fixed this problem. everything works great now. So I marked this issue as resolved.

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein Toolset Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.