Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Linking in CPT results in odd code display

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Dieses Thema enthält 2 Antworten, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von Arthur vor 6 Jahre, 11 Monate.

Assistiert von: Beda.

Author
Artikel

Trying to link parent to child, upon trying to add new, I see:

{"output":"\n\n \r\n
\"page-resource
\r\n<\/td>\n
\r\n

Then on hitting back button, I see added item - but dropdown is empty.

Something seems corrupt.

Happening with all such relationships.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-03 um 18.45.03.png

I understand you try to Add a new Child Post from within the Parent Post Edit Screen.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/creating-post-type-relationships/

When you hit "Add new [post_name]" you receive the error mentioned instead of what you see in my ScreenShot.

1. Could you send me a ScreenShot of the exact visible issue?

2. Does the issue also persist with a WordPress Default Theme or our Starter Theme and NO Plugins BUT the Toolset Plugins?

If not, could you then re-enable the Plugins one after the other, and check the issue each time you enable a plugin?
Please report me when the issue comes back
It might also be due to the Theme.
Please do reactivate your Theme only after you are sure the issue isn't coming from a 3rd Party Plugin.

3. Does the issue persist if you re-install Types and eventual other Toolset Plugins?
https://toolset.com/documentation/installation/

4. Can you pass me the exact data-structure of that Post Relationship?
Is it just a parent/child relation or are there more connections involved?
If those are removed (the connections) is it working then?

I assume it's a corrupted file in Types so as first I would reinstall the Plugin.

Yeah it was apparently corruption in the plugin Types, reinstall resolved it. As it had been working the day before, and no updates since, I will have to try to figure out why with the host... Thanks

Das Forum „Types Community Support“ ist für neue Themen und Antworten geschlossen.

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein Toolset Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.