Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Limit number of CPT user can create with toolset form

This support ticket is created vor 1 Jahr, 6 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Dieses Thema enthält 1 Antwort, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von Mateus Getulio vor 1 Jahr, 6 Monate.

Assistiert von: Mateus Getulio.

Author
Artikel

This solution is not very useful, you can open a lot of windows browser and create a cpt with each window.
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/limit-the-number-of-posts-submitted-by-registered-customers/#post-368894
I think the best solution is get the number of cpt of the user before save the form to the database. What dou you think?

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Zeitzone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hey there,

Welcome to our support forum! I'll be glad to assist you 🙂

As you checked in the mentioned ticket, this is not something that can be done natively using our Toolset plugins. It requires some coding and customization. However, you can try using the User Posts Limit plugin in order to achieve this: https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-posts-limit/

Please try it and let me know if it helps. If not, then I'm afraid that we'll need to implement a custom code solution.

Best regards,
Mateus.

Dieses Ticket ist jetzt geschlossen. Wenn Sie ein Toolset Kunde sind und Hilfe benötigen, eröffnen Sie bitte ein neues Support-Ticket.