Skip Navigation

[In der nächsten Version behoben] Impossible to order Parents in CRED by title asc. Same effect for asc & desc

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Dieses Thema enthält 5 Antworten, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von Luo Yang vor 6 Jahre, 5 Monate.

Assistiert von: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel
Capture d’écran 2017-12-25 à 00.33.07.png

I am trying to: order the parent field by title order asc

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: versteckter Link

I expected to see: the parents fields in CRED order by title ascendant

Instead, I got: the parents fields in CRED order by title descendant

Dear Mohamed,

Thanks for the feedback, I can duplicate same problem in my localhost, and escalated this thread to our 2nd tier supporters, our developers will take care of it.

Thank you Luo, is there anything I could modify to make it work in the meantime?

Here is the feedback from our 2nd tier supporters:
It has been put into our to-do list, mark as a "bug" of CRED plugin, our developers will take care of it.
Currently, there isn't any existed workaround for it.

Ok Leo, thank you, I guess I'll have to let my project work that way until it's fixed.
So we let this ticket opened for now in case someone else come up with a solution.
wishing you a happy new year.

Here is the feedback from our developers:

This issue will be solved for the CRED release for m2m, which is CRED 2.0. We will try to add this feature to the new relatd post selectors on m2m and also fix if for existing legacy relationships pre-m2m.

But I am not sure when will it be released, you can subscribe to our blog to get the updated news:
https://toolset.com/blog/