Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Image URL rewrtiten upon post save…

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created vor 11 Jahre, 7 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Luo Yang vor 11 Jahre, 7 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

Hi there, I have managed to import quite a few articles into a custom post type created with views. Amongst the custom fields imported there are two images.

I created a custom field with the definition of "image" and the CSV data field contains the UR: hidden link

The funny thing is that wen I open the post for the first time, the image is displayed correctly, also in the admin section when I edit the custom post, I see the thumbnail.
However, as soon as I save the post, the image url is rewritten to:

hidden link

I don't have particular permalinks other than "posts" enabled, so I don't quite understand why WP is rewriting my image url.
Has anybody gotten and idea why this could be?

Thanks, Sanny

Just to addd: in the mysql database the image path is still correct...

Hi Sanny,

Please try this:

1) Deactivate other plugin one by one,
2) reverse theme to WP default theme

Seems some plugin or theme rewrite your image URL

Regards
Luo

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Image URL rewrtiten upon post save…“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.