Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Front End Form – CRED – that was easy

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created vor 11 Jahre, 4 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by bruce vor 11 Jahre, 4 Monate.

Assisted by: Nikos.

Author
Artikel

I just tried using scaffolding for the first time and that really helped me create a form quickly and easily. I have a lot of fields and was able to build a custom front end form in about 15 minutes. This would be a nightmare if I had to give users access to the backend. @ thumbs up 🙂

Hi Sharon,

Yes, the scaffolding is there to give you a basic form that you can then use to complete your own form design. I'm glad it's work nicely for you.

Best regards,
Bruce

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Front End Form – CRED – that was easy“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.