Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Forgot password form not working

This support ticket is created vor 3 Monate, 3 Wochen. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Heute stehen keine Supporter zur Arbeit im Werkzeugsatz-Forum zur Verfügung. Sie können gern Tickets erstellen, die wir bearbeiten werden, sobald wir online sind. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

Dieses Thema enthält 3 Antworten, hat 2 Stimmen.

Zuletzt aktualisiert von Christopher Amirian vor 3 Monate, 3 Wochen.

Assistiert von: Christopher Amirian.

Author
Artikel
Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 12.35.53 PM.png

Dear Support Team,

I am using Toolset Types,Forms and Access plugin When i print wpv-forgot-password-form in my template using do_shortcode function it print shortcode instead of form

Thanks

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Hi there,

I am not sure what is the code you use. Maybe if you share that it will help.

Usually using echo or print before do_shortcode should do the trick, but please test your code.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63528246/wordpress-shortcodes-not-rendering

Test it by adding another shortcode that is not related to Toolset. See if it renders? If not then it is not related to toolset and you need to find why the code behaves like that.

Thanks.

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 3.11.25 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 3.10.46 PM.png

Hi Christopher Amirian,

I check by set another shortcode it's working fine also Toolset Registeration Form and Login Form also working fine only Forgot password and Reset password shortcode not working here is my code screenshot.

Thanks

Christopher Amirian
Supporter

Sprachen: Englisch (English )

Hi there,

Ok thanks, according to the documentation you need to have (') characters wrapping the URLs that you use for the shortcode. That might be the issue:

https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/views/views-shortcodes/#vf-428134

So something like this:

[wpv-forgot-password-form  reset_password_url='<em><u>versteckter Link</u></em>;

If the problem persists, please use the link below to login to a clean installation of WordPress and Toolset:

versteckter Link

Activated the needed Toolset plugins and you can use the File manager to add your code to functions.php file of the theme and try to replicate the issue for further investigation.

Thanks.

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Forgot password form not working“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.