Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Fatal Error Class 'Toolset_User_Editors_Manager' not found

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by rachelW vor 6 Jahre, 11 Monate.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Artikel

I am trying to: transfer wordpress to a linux server

I visited this URL: test.hrhealthcare.co.uk

I expected to see: a website

Instead, I got:
Fatal error: Class 'Toolset_User_Editors_Manager' not found in *dir*/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/embedded/toolset/toolset-common/user-editors/beta.php on line 66

The class "Toolset_User_Editors_Manager" is in the file "manager.php", same folder as the "beta.php".
Do you have that file on the Server?

The easiest is to upload Views again with manual FTP, maybe something got corrupted during either the migration or update/install.
https://toolset.com/documentation/installation/

Since this is not happening either on other users install, your old install or my local install, the issue came from the migration, which is what you need to analyse.

We have a DOC on how to migrate a site:
https://toolset.com/faq/how-do-i-migrate-a-wordpress-site-from-one-domain-to-the-other/

But usually, just using Duplicator Plugin is working just fine.

Thank you! For some reason the manager.php file had downloaded at 0 bytes so I redownloaded it and my problem is solved. 🙂 Thanks again

Das Forum „Types Community Support“ ist für neue Themen und Antworten geschlossen.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.