Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Custom Post Types created by Types

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created vor 11 Jahre, 7 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Caridad vor 11 Jahre, 7 Monate.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author
Artikel

Hi everyone, I downloaded types and purchased views, so that I can bulk import a listing of content.
However I am having problems with my Importer Plugin, that is actually able to import custom post type content.

It appears types is storing post data in a propietary convention that deviates from the wordpress convention.
It seems that the plugin may be storing those values in a csv format.

Could you please clarify? The plugin that I am using is fantastic: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/supra-csv-parser/
The author was in touch with me several times, as I cannot import the data into the custom post types created by views.
Thanks for your help,

Sanymedia

Dear Sanny,

From the menu option 'Custom field control' you can add fields to under types control. Does that work for you?

Regards,
Caridad

So if I import posts in CSV format into WordPress with a post-type created by Types, do I need to use the "wpcf-xxxxxxxxx" or "xxxxxxxxx" field as post type?
Thanks for your help!

Dear Sanny,

Import them as you like, once Types takes control over them it will add the wpcf- prefix if needed.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Regards,
Caridad

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Custom Post Types created by Types“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.