Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] CRED + WPML bilingual submisson?

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created vor 10 Jahre, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Caridad vor 10 Jahre, 9 Monate.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author
Artikel

Is it possible with CRED to have a form that a user can both submit say English and Korean in one form that works with the WPML plugin setup ?

or would it be easier with qTranslate and using tags / shortcode within the body ?

any ideas??

Dear Steve,

No this is not achievable using CRED. A new plugin is being built which allows translations to be added using CRED but it is not complete yet.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Regards,
Caridad

OK thanks I'll look forward to that, any ideas of time frame for release?

I need an update on the progress of this please!

thanks

Dear Steve,

This project has been delayed for another month and we will publish a blog post when its ready.

Regards,
Caridad

Das Forum „Types Community Support“ ist für neue Themen und Antworten geschlossen.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.