Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] CRED + google maps

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created vor 10 Jahre, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by maciejR vor 9 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author
Artikel

I need users to submit on google maps loction details, is it possible to get meta box through with CRED from one of the google maps plugins like : Pronamic Google Maps

any advice would be great, as im looking at maybe getting gravity forms to do this??

Dear Steve,

If you can get the location details in a hidden input field, it will be sent to CRED and you can process it in the 'cred_save_data' hook. There are some short examples here:

https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/cred-api/

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Regards,
Caridad

ok thanks!

Hi,
I am new with CRED and not a programming expert, however it would be very nice if only we could use Google Maps in CRED forms somehow to allow Autohors add geolocation ... My concern is to give this option for our aeroklub members... hidden link - perhaps the solution has been developed further?

Das Forum „Types Community Support“ ist für neue Themen und Antworten geschlossen.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.