Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] conditional output category doesn't work anymore

This support ticket is created vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 19 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by Dido vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

hi Shane,

You're right. It comes from WPML. When I deactivate WPML, the problem is solved.
But I need that plugin for string translations.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Dido,

Perhaps the strings need to be retranslated.

Can you delete the translated strings in the WPML string translations plugin and re-translate them and let me know if it starts showing up.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

First, I don't use WPML for a multilingual website, so I use no strings at all for the homepage.
I also updated WPML Multilingual CMS to the latest version.

Second, When I deactivate String translation plugin, the problem stell remains.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Screenshot 2022-06-02 at 9.44.50 AM.png

Hello,

Not sure i'm understanding fully here.

In your first statement your said "You're right. It comes from WPML. When I deactivate WPML, the problem is solved.
But I need that plugin for string translations."

Here you're stating that once WPML is disabled then the issue is no longer present .

Now you're stating below.
First, I don't use WPML for a multilingual website, so I use no strings at all for the homepage.
I also updated WPML Multilingual CMS to the latest version.

Second, When I deactivate String translation plugin, the problem stell remains.

Which gives me the impression that you're not using WPML, however the site is using WPML

When I checked the page again today I can see that the conditionals are now working. See Screenshot.

The article on the right is now displaying the taxonomy.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you! Wow, you're right. It works now. Maybe because of the latest WPML update.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.