Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Conditional Display of Two Blocks in Archives

This support ticket is created vor 2 Jahre, 6 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 19 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Luo Yang vor 2 Jahre, 6 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel
current-tenders-supply-chain-management.JPG

It is quite confused, we can handle the questions one by one

Q1) Regarding original question...

Please have a look to the URL you mentioned above:
hidden link
I do see results in the view's loop, see my screenshot current-tenders-supply-chain-management.JPG

Where and how can I see the problem you mentioned above: the term that is not displaying any information, can you provide detail steps to reproduce the same problem?

Thank you, I also now see the information displayed. I think there is a delay from the time I update the conditionals to the time that it actually displays the changes.

It might be a cache issue, is this problem resolved? please update here if you still need assistance for it, thanks

Thanks, i am happy with the use of parent term in the conditional.
I however have now tested the multiple terms in the conditional as per below code you provided and it does not work. I have cleared cache.

( ( has_term('current-formal-quotations', 'george-doc-categories', null) eq '1' ) AND ( has_term('current-tenders-supply-chain-management', 'george-doc-categories', null) eq '1' ) )

Link to terms that have been included in hte conditional:

hidden link

hidden link

You need to use the conditions operators as "OR", for example:

( ( has_term('current-formal-quotations', 'george-doc-categories', null) eq '1' ) OR ( has_term('current-tenders-supply-chain-management', 'george-doc-categories', null) eq '1' ) ) 

it will check if current post has ANY of below terms in taxonomy "george-doc-categories":
- current-formal-quotations
- current-tenders-supply-chain-management
Then output the content

See the document I mentioned above:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views-shortcodes/#wpv-conditional
Boolean operators: AND, OR, NOT

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.