Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] advanced-search-column

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 1 Monat. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Christian Cox vor 6 Jahre, 1 Monat.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Artikel
Screenshot(2).png

hello I've created an expanding search in the more fields are deposited. I created the whole thing with class = "advanced-search-column"

Now, however, I have two problems currently:

1. The additional fields behind the advanced-search-column are always displayed when opening the page.

2. I would like to program it so that the fields are only displayed when I click on the button expanding search.

3. Furthermore, the expanding search should automatically collapse when I have made my selection of expanding fields

Hi, it looks like you need some help customizing the filters in a custom search View. This type of customization is not something we provide here in the forums. We can help you with problems where the filters do not appear to be working as expected, or where you have trouble implementing Toolset APIs, but custom filter UI/UX is outside the scope of support we provide here.

If you want to add more custom functionality to a View's filters, you can add JavaScript to the View's Filter Editor JS panel. Inside that panel, you can also find a button that will allow you to add special event listeners to execute code during pagination and search events.

Here's a link showing how to use jQuery show() and hide() to toggle content:
hidden link

If you would like professional assistance with this code, you may be able to connect with a skilled developer in our Contractors portal: https://toolset.com/contractors.

Das Forum „Types Community Support“ ist für neue Themen und Antworten geschlossen.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.