Skip Navigation

[Résolu] I really have a problem with slider post

C'est le forum d'assistance technique pour Toolset : une suite de plugins pour développer des sites WordPress sans écriture PHP.

Tout le monde peut consulter ce forum, mais seuls les clients Toolset peuvent publier des messages dessus. L'assistance Toolset est opérationnelle 6 jours par semaine, 19 heures par jour.

Marqué : 

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 voix.

Last updated by Minesh Il y a 4 années et 2 mois.

Assigned support staff: Minesh.

Auteur
Publications

Hello,
I have a big problem, i want to create a slider post on my website like this page : hidden link

But i don't know how i could do. I have already tried lot of solutions...

I know i can create slider with toolset, but no for the same page.

Thanks for your answer

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

To create such slider it's possible but you have two options.

you need to modify your setup. Instead of repeating field you need to create another custom post type and set this custom post type as the child of your current post type and this newly creately post type you need to upload your slider images.

If you want to use repeating field you can use jquery plugin cycle here:
=> hidden link

You can find complete solution with steps to integrate with the following reply:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/slider-from-multiple-image-types-field/#post-209373

More info - related ticket:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/create-slider-from-images-in-multiple-fields/#post-478185

it is very kind of you, i have passed with success 🙂
BUT, i have still a problem 🙁 How i could do to add pagination, like the page : hidden link

Regards

Minesh
Supporter

First of all - could you please tell me which method you used to integrate the slider?

What kind of pagination you looking for? Are you talking about the button or dot pagination? If you can share few screenshot it will help me to understand your issue.

slider.jpg

Hello,
I have created the slider with jQuery cycle plugin

And i have take a picture of the slider that i would like.
I would like dot and pagination, but i don't know how i can do.

Thanks a lot

Minesh
Supporter

Please check the following link for the demo of dot pagination controls:
=> hidden link

Le forum ‘Assistance professionnelle Toolset’ est fermé à de nouveaux sujets et réponses.