Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Create a template without Block Editor

This support ticket is created hace 2 años, 11 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by chrisH-10 hace 2 años, 11 meses.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Autor

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I would like to create a single entry template without using the Block editor (the way it used to work).

Is there any documentation that you are following?
This makes no mention how to do that. I wasn't able to find anything in the knowledge base.
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/creating-templates-to-display-custom-posts/?utm_source=plugin&utm_campaign=types&utm_medium=gui&utm_term=learn-how-template&utm_content=tooltip

I don't have the Toolset Blocks plugin enabled. I do have the legacy Toolset Views plugin enabled.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Whether you have Toolset Views or Blocks plugin active, you can follow these steps:

1. Please go to WP Admin -> Toolset -> Settings -> General, and for "Editing experience", select the option "Show both the legacy and Blocks interface and let me choose which to use for each item I build".

2. Also, for "Editor to use for Content Templates", make sure that the "Classic Editor" option is set.

After that, you'll be able to create a content template using the classic editor from WP Admin -> Toolset -> Content Templates.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.