Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Taxonomy data not displaying and Yoast SEO plugin affected with Types 2.2.2 +

This support ticket is created hace 7 años, 6 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Hoy no hay técnicos de soporte disponibles en el foro Juego de herramientas. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Este tema contiene 10 respuestas, tiene 2 mensajes.

Última actualización por antonyW-2 hace 7 años, 6 meses.

Asistido por: Shane.

Autor
Yoast SEO missing - Ver 2.2.2 and up - INCORRECT.PNG
Yoast SEO data showing - Ver 2.2.1 - CORRECT.PNG
Screen Options Button Not Working - Ver 2.2.2 and up - INCORRECT.PNG
Entered Data Missing - Ver 2.2.2 and up - INCORRECT.PNG
Data Showing - Ver 2.2.1 - CORRECT.PNG

I am trying to: See my Taxonomy Data displayed on an Individual Custom Post Type Screen / Listing / Edit Page. It shows up in Types 2.2.1, but since upgrading to Types 2.2.2 and Types 2.2.3, my Taxonomy data does not show (see included screengrabs) and my Yoast SEO data at the bottom of the page does not show (see included screengrabs). Also Screen Options button at top right of page not working either.

Had this problem since 2.2.2 upgrade, hoped that 2.2.3 would sort it out. But it hasn't. Have supplied screengrabs of how it looks in 2.2.1 and what happens when 2.2.2 or 2.2.3 is loaded.

Have had to reload Version 2.2.1 of Plugin to restore.

Please assist.

Shane
Supporter

Idiomas: Inglés (English )

Zona horaria: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Does this issue only occur when the Yoast plugin is enabled ?

If you disable the Yoast plugin do they show up ?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane, to be honest haven't tried that yet, but weary to deactivate my yoast SEO plugin as I've got 150 pages where I've manually edited the SEO for the title and meta tags using Yoast. Would hate to lose that. Will my data be safe? Guess I'll have to do a full backup before trying. Will try a little later and let you know.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Anthony,

I would suggest doing a backup before doing this.

Please let me know as soon as you have any information for me regarding this.

Thanks
Shane

Nope still doing the same thing Shane. Disabled the Yoast SEO plugin and updated Types to 2.2.3 and same issue.

So had to rollback Types to 2.2.1 and back to normal again.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Antony,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Would you mind providing me with admin access to take a look a the issue as I was not able to replicate the problem with Types of 2.2.3

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

I would prefer to maybe do a Google Hangouts and share my screen and have you talk me through some options. I'm only available to do this anytime weekdays after 18:00 (6pm) South African Time (UTC+02:00).

Let me know if this is possible.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Antony,

Unfortunately we wont be able to have a video call as we generally debug through the use of the forum.

A video call will only be done when there is a specific case that warrants it. As I wasn't able to replicate this issue then some debugging will need to be done by either logging into your website or by getting a clone of your website for testing purposes.

If you wish to provide me with a duplicate of the website you can follow the instructions in the link below.
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane

That'll be fine, I'll make a copy over the weekend and let you have the details to be able t ologin and play around.

Sorry I just can't afford anything going wrong on my live site, as it's vital that downtime is kept to a bare minimum.

Will let you know as soon as I've duplicated the site. Sorry for delay, but it's a site I run in my meantime, so only have evenings and weekends to be able to do what needs doing.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Antony,

Thanks for keeping me posted.

You can just respond when the duplicator package is ready.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane

Well I made a backup of my site and set it up in another directory for you to troubleshoot. But once logged in I tried to replicate the error on the new site, and the error in fact showed up, after installing the Types 2.2.3 update, but I accidentally clicked on a link (user in top right corner) whilst on the problem page, which took me to the user page. So when I clicked the back button in my browser to take me back to the problem page (Custom Post Type Single Page) all my taxonomy data showed up again as did my Yoast data. So I accidentally resolved the issue.

I logged into my main site and once again after updating to the Types 2.2.3 plugin, the Taxonomy Data and Yoast Data was missing. So I clicked off the page and clicked back and like magic all the Taxonomy data was where it was supposed to be.

So happy to report the issue is resolved and am now happily using the Types 2.2.3 plugin without any further issues.

Must have been a caching issue maybe?

Thanks for all your support, much appreciated.

Este ticket ya está cerrado. Si eres cliente de Toolset y necesitas ayuda relacionada, abre un nuevo ticket de soporte.