Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Post expiry date in form saves a different date in the post

This support ticket is created hace 2 años, 9 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 6 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by leilaG hace 2 años, 9 meses.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Autor

Post expiry date in the form saving as different date in the actual post.

I have pushed a fresh copy of the live site to staging site

hidden link

I submitted this form with expiry date: 18/07/2021 when you go into the post the date is showing 10/08/2021
hidden link
hidden link

FYI - I removed recaptcha in the form as it was giving an error because it's the staging site/domain
ERROR for site owner: Invalid domain for site key
[cred_field field='recaptcha' value='' urlparam='' class='form-control' output='bootstrap']
<br>

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Post expiration time is saved with the meta key namely "_cred_post_expiration_time" that holds the date field value as unix timestamp.

That is why we will require to save the timestamp with the post meta key "_cred_post_expiration_time".

I've added the following code to "Custom Code" section offered by Toolset:
=> hidden link

add_action('cred_save_data', 'func_set_custom_post_expiration_date_time',10,2);
function func_set_custom_post_expiration_date_time($post_id, $form_data){
    // if a specific form
    if ($form_data['id']==17313){

$expiry_date = $_POST['expiration-date']['timestamp'];
            update_post_meta($post_id, '_cred_post_expiration_time', $expiry_date );
    }
}

Where:
- 17313 is your original form ID.

More info:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/adding-custom-code/using-toolset-to-add-custom-code/
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/cred-api/

I checked and I found that it works as expected and custom post expiration date is saved correctly - can you please confirm it works at your as well.

Thank Minesh, strange it's worked for the last 3 years.

I tested on staging site, it's working again now, but I added the code to our live site and tested, but its not working on the live site. Are there any other settings or code I need to add or change?

Minesh
Supporter

No - I just added the code I shared and I can see it working. Please make sure you replace the original form ID, on staging its 17313 - it may be different on your live site.

code.png
formID.png

Yes it's the same on the live site 17313, screenshots attached.

Minesh
Supporter

Is the code snippet you added is active? if not, can you please activate it. If that does not help I will require admin access details to your live site with problem URL where you added the form.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.