Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Open info-box when "show marker" link is clicked.

This support ticket is created hace 5 años, 2 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by thomasS-11 hace 5 años, 2 meses.

Autor

Hi Toolset.

Is it possible to show the content of a map marker (like when you click the marker) by clicking on the link that focus on the marker?

Currently when i click a link in a list, the map focuses on the marker. Is it possible to have that marker open on focus?
If "not by default", is there a JS API i can work with to achieve this?

Thank you.

Ok so i just found out that this is a supported feature. Though i cannot get it to work properly.

i added following code from the "Views and field" button:

<a href="#map" class="js-wpv-addon-maps-focus-map js-toolset-maps-open-infowindow-map-1-marker-[wpv-post-id]" data-map="map-1" data-marker="marker-[wpv-post-id]"><strong>[wpv-post-title]</strong></a>

The above code does indeed focus on the marker (like it should) but does not open the info window.

2nd link worked. The class for the link was the issue. Toolset Maps is rendering the wrong class.
Can you please forward the issue to the developers?

Rendered class: js-wpv-addon-maps-focus-map js-toolset-maps-open-infowindow-map-1-marker-[wpv-post-id] (wrong)
Working class: js-wpv-addon-maps-focus-map js-toolset-maps-open-infowindow-map-map-1-marker-marker-[wpv-post-id]

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.