Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Need help with [wpv-conditional]

This support ticket is created hace 8 años, 5 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Hoy no hay técnicos de soporte disponibles en el foro Juego de herramientas. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Este tema contiene 1 respuesta, tiene 1 mensaje.

Última actualización por antonyW-2 hace 8 años, 5 meses.

Autor

I am trying to: to use "wp-conditional if=" etc. to make this bit of HTML below disappear if those three values from a taxonomy and two Types fields all return a specific value.

<div class="accreditation additionalFacts"><i class="fa fa-certificate fa-2x"></i><strong>Accreditations:</strong><br/>
        <span class="additionalFactsContent">TGCSA: [wpv-post-taxonomy type="star-grading" format="name"]</span><br/> 
        <span class="additionalFactsContent">AA Travel: [types field="aa-travel-endorsement"][/types]</span>
        <span class="additionalFactsContent">Other: [types field="other-accreditation" separator=", "][/types]</span>
      </div>

Not working, also my [wp-conditional] the little "-" is as follows in the Content Template Editor "–", which apparently was meant to be sorted out 2 months ago according to another thread (#340669). Because no matter what expressions I enter the div disappears.

Good you please fix that issue and then give me an example based on the code supplied as to how I would make that div.accreditation disappear if ALL three values are a specific value.

Thank you.

Thanks guys, sorted out the issue. All working fine now.

Este ticket ya está cerrado. Si eres cliente de Toolset y necesitas ayuda relacionada, abre un nuevo ticket de soporte.