Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Issue export and import xlif file with CPT with Toolset

This support ticket is created hace 5 años, 5 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 respuesta, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Christian Cox hace 5 años, 5 meses.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Autor

I am trying to:

We have a web site in three languages with WPML and Toolset.

We have to define a CPT with Toolset called "Murales" with an image repetitive field and other field text. We export xlif files to translate english form spanish and then import but when we import this file the image filelds are overwritting with the same image and we lost these images. In other words, if we have ten different images when we import the xlif file the import process overwrite all images with the same image.

We have done a test: We have exported this xlif file (to english from Spanish) from wmpl translation management and then, without doing no change in this file, we have imported and the behaviour is the same (in the import process the images are owerwritting with the same image). I don't know what happened but we think that something is wrong in WPML or Toolset

You can see the web site in hidden link and I send attached an example xlif file exported from wpml translations management. I have installed All in one WP Migration. If you need other software to test please let me know. I can't give us FTP access but I have created a new user for us

I have opened the same ticket in WPML support

Thanks in advance

I'll be glad to take a closer look. Please try these troubleshooting steps first:
- Update WordPress, Toolset and WPML plugins to use the latest versions.
- Temporarily switch to Twenty Nineteen and deactivate all plugins except Types, Views, WPML, String Translation, Translation Management, and WPML Media.
- Test again. If the problem is resolved, reactivate your theme and other plugins one by one until the problem returns.
- If the problem was not resolved, please provide a link where I can download the XLIF file, and let me know the settings for these custom fields in WPML > Settings > Multilingual content setup

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.