Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] How to upload several images at once to create image galleries?

This support ticket is created hace 7 años, 3 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by GFDesign hace 7 años, 3 meses.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Autor

Dear support
I know it's possible to display in our templates a image gallery created with Types and Views as we want. But I wonder if it's possible to upload several images at once into a multiple image field, such as Advanced Custom Field does what and they call 'gallery' field. This would be very handy, specially for CPT that manage a lot of images like photograph or architecture sites.

For example, in other projects, I've used the gallery field of ACF and I think it's very good. I'd like this feature be consider to next versions of Types.

On the other hand, I want to ask if Toolset and ACF are compatible and they can coexist each other without any problem.

Looking forward to your comments
Best regards
Fernando

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Multiple image upload feature will be added to near future release but its under assessment phase for now.

The "Types Migrations" is under review process. We are reviewing that Code, and will once it's ready for use, publish it and also Document it.

You can us either this solution:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/migrating-acf-file-fields-to-types/#post-452837

You can also use Types shortcode:

[wpv-post-field name='your-field-name'] 

=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views-shortcodes/#wpv-post-field

So, Minesh
Can you confirm that ACF and Toolset can coexist in the same WordPress installation?
According to your link to another thread, it'd seem is possible but I'll wait your confirmation.
If it's so, would be great since we could take advantage of both plugins.
Best regards

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Yes - in same installation but as I said it will be hard to retrieve data for content such as checkboxes, select fields etc..etc..

You can easily disaply the field value of ACF fields which is stored as text or number using
[wpv-post-field] shortcode. As I explain you earlier that we are working on migration of ACF fields, once we finish, we will officially make announcement of it.

My idea is use ACF gallery field into a singular post or page, away from the Views code.
I guess, it shouldn't bring troubles.
Thanks for your assistance.
Regards

Dear support
Is already done the feature the bulk upload images?
It has passed a long time ago from this question.
Best regards

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.