Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Help making Uniform formatting in Product Content Template

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:
The user is using a Toolset image block with defined dimensions. But the resulted images have different dimensions.

Solution:
The images do not have the same aspect ratio as the block image. They need to be resized and cropped instead of just resized. Check this screenshot http://prntscr.com/scl7rv

This support ticket is created hace 3 años, 11 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by GinaM9227 hace 3 años, 11 meses.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Autor
single_product_picture2.jpg
single_product_picture.jpg

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have created a Single Product Content Template with Toolset. I set the a fixed custom sizing for each Featured Image to me adjusted but I notice that the image size on different product posts is different every time - see attached.

I would like that all the featured images be rescaled to be the same size and fit the space provided. This way it creates a more uniform and consistent look.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Settings for Featured Imaged for Toolset Blocks

Is there a similar example that we can see? Attached 2 screenshots for different posts with different image sizes.

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Francés (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Currently, you have configured the block to display images in 500x330 without cropping. The images are scaled based on the width and their aspect ratio. This gives results with 500x292 and 500x250 check these screenshots:
- hidden link
- hidden link

You will need to choose "Crop and scale the image to fit the width and height without distortion." on the image block settings. Check this screenshot hidden link

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

content_template_image.jpg
content_template_image2.jpg
content_template_image3.jpg

Hello - the issue was resolved when I followed your instructions but now the issue is back. Even though I selected the correct settings and set the image size, the result on the Front Page is that the image is in all different sizes.

This issue seems to be recurring

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.