Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Cred seems not to work.

This support ticket is created hace 5 años, 4 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Hoy no hay técnicos de soporte disponibles en el foro Juego de herramientas. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Este tema contiene 1 respuesta, tiene 2 mensajes.

Última actualización por Christian Cox hace 5 años, 4 meses.

Asistido por: Christian Cox.

Autor

I am trying to:
Access Cred forms

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
enlace oculto

I expected to see:
Form with cpt
Instead, I got:
There is a problem with text-till-folder field. Please check CRED form.
When I try to open a form in admin, the page does not come up as expected.

Watch my video.
enlace oculto

Hi, can you try the following troubleshooting steps first?
- Clear your browser cache
- Temporarily deactivate all plugins except Types, Views and Forms, and activate a default theme like Twenty Nineteen. Test again. If you want to activate a "Maintenance Mode" or "Coming Soon" plugin during testing, that's okay.
- If the problem was resolved, reactivate your theme and other plugins one by one until the problem returns.
- If the problem was not resolved, open the browser console and refresh the Form editor page in wp-admin. If any JavaScript errors are shown, copy and paste them in your next reply. If no JavaScript errors are shown, enable server logs and check to see if any backend errors are thrown on this admin page. If you are not familiar with server logs I can show you how to activate them temporarily. Go in your wp-config.php file and look for

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Then add these lines, just before it says 'stop editing here':

ini_set('log_errors',TRUE);
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);
ini_set('error_log', dirname(__FILE__) . '/error_log.txt');

Refresh the Form editor page in wp-admin. If any backend errors are thrown, this will create an error_log.txt file in your site's root directory. Please send me its contents. Once that is done, you can revert the changes you made to wp-config.php.

**Important**
You should not use Toolset Layouts and Elementor at the same time. They are known to cause conflicts with each other. We recommend you pick one system and deactivate the other after converting all template designs to one format. If you want more information about best practices for using Toolset and Elementor together, see this guide:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-toolset-with-elementor-page-builder/

Este ticket ya está cerrado. Si eres cliente de Toolset y necesitas ayuda relacionada, abre un nuevo ticket de soporte.