Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Conditional block

This support ticket is created hace 2 años, 6 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 8 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by jillT hace 2 años, 6 meses.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Autor

I have a checkbox field with 'When unchecked, don't save anything to the database' selected, and value to store '1'

In a view I have a conditional block with a paragraph. I want the paragraph to show when the checkbox field is not empty (ie checked).
The condition is:
NOT (
Field In Showroom? from Current Stove is empty .
)
However, the opposite is happening and the paragraph is showing when the checkbox field is empty

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

That is strange. Can you please share problem URL where you added the conditional block and admin access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I'm not sure whats going on here as it seems there is a class conflict which you assigned to the paragraph "in-showroom-tag".

When I change the classname to "in-showroom-tag1", it shows the "View in our showroom" text for all item on the link which you claim that is not working:
- hidden link

So, basically conditional works but there is some conflict with the classname you are using. Can you change the classname to something else and see if that helps you to resolve the issue.

Yes, this is very strange!

I changed the class to "in-showroom-tag1" and it broke it again! The following is the class:

.in-showroom-tag1 {
position: absolute;
right: 50px;
width: 80px;
background: black;
border-radius: 100px;
height: 80px;
margin-top: -40px;
line-height: 1.2;
text-align: center;
padding-top: 25px;
font-size: 13px;
color: white;}

Minesh
Supporter

When I change the position to relative it does display - you should adjust your custom CSS code as per your requirement.

.in-showroom-tag1 {
position: relative;
right: 50px;
width: 80px;
background: black;
border-radius: 100px;
height: 80px;
margin-top: -40px;
line-height: 1.2;
text-align: center;
padding-top: 25px;
font-size: 13px;
color: white;}

aahh, thanks. I inherited that code and as it was working didn't read it properly. It doesn't align correctly with that but I'll play with it.

Have left this open for a while in case it breaks again.

I now have the conditional positioned correctly, with float:right & margin-top:-55px, however, it is behind the image so half missing. Are you able to advise me how to have it on top of the image?

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please check now: hidden link

I've set the background image for container block as dynamic image and then added the text part that you want to display on the image.

More info:
https://toolset.com/course-lesson/creating-a-hero-section/

I hope this way it will help you to display text over image.

Thank you so much!

I've only recently changed over to blocks and still finding my way around. Learning new things every day!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.