Skip Navigation

[Cerrado] WordPress Archive Toolset view not ordering properly

This support ticket is created hace 3 años, 4 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 respuesta, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Christian Cox hace 3 años, 4 meses.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Autor

I am trying to:
in the blog archive view I've created, order posts by a criteria different than the default creation date DESC.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
A different sorting order.

Instead, I got:
...a lways the same default order, creation date DESC...
I've changed other settings on the view, to confirm that the view is really being used by WordPress, like max number of items per page, and it is.
On the homepage I've got a similar view, loaded inside a Widget, which is displaying posts in the correct order:
hidden link (clock 'Notícias').

What could be wrong?

Hello, first I would try some troubleshooting steps:
- Temporarily deactivate all plugins except Types and Blocks, and activate a default theme like Twenty Twenty One.
- If you want to activate a Maintenance Mode plugin during testing, that is fine.
- Test the archive again.
- If the sort order is correct, reactivate your theme and other plugins one by one until the problem returns
- If the sort order is incorrect, please go to Toolset > WordPress Archives and edit the Noticias archive. Take screenshots of the configurations in the Block Editor or in the legacy editor so I can see how sorting is configured. Include those screenshots with yoru next reply.

I will review your reply and give you some additional feedback.

El debate ‘[Cerrado] WordPress Archive Toolset view not ordering properly’ está cerrado y no admite más respuestas.