Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] woocommerce sort not working

This support ticket is created hace 7 años, 9 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by christerA hace 7 años, 9 meses.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Autor

Woocommerce sort is not working. The 5 normal sort, that is, the dropdown (not the toolset version of parametric sortinng). Standard, most sold, recent, lowest price, highest price.
When i choose one of these, no sorting takes place, it looks like it's the standard sorting all the time.
I use Toolset Views to show archives, categories, etc.

Dear Christer,

Thanks for the feedback, I can duplicate same problem, and put it into our to-do list, our developers will take care of it.

Here is the feedback from our developers:
Views WordPress Archive replaces the native archive, which means it does not listen to native sorting controls nor data at all. If all you want to do is change how each post in a native archive looks like, use a Content Template assigned to that archive, not a WordPress Archive.

We have a featre pending development to add sorting frontend controls to Views and WordPress Archives, which might be useful here, but we do not have plans to support native WooCommerce sorting, at least that I am aware of. If we want to, we can fill a feature request for Views or WooCommerce Views for this, but I do think our own implementatio would be better than supporting the native provided.

OK, thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.