Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Why isn't Access 1.2.7.2 showing up for update?

This support ticket is created hace 8 años, 4 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 7 respuestas, has 3 mensajes.

Last updated by jasonH-4 hace 8 años, 4 meses.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Autor

I updated Access to 1.2.7.1 today and it made some custom fields in my admin (set up in Types) invisible. I did some troubleshooting, started typing up a support email here and then checked the Access downloads on the website and see that there is Access 1.2.7.2 available. I uploaded it and it fixed the problem (as described in the changelog).

My question is why wasn't this available in my wordpress update plugin feed? It's been out since November 26th. Having it out there would have saved me time and stress in terms of figuring out this kink.

Just saying... 🙂

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Please allow me to consult with our developers on this and I'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Minesh
Supporter

There is no problem from this end. If your issue still persist in future please do not hesitate to report back.

So you are saying I should have seen the update for 1.2.7.2 in my wordpress admin but for some reason did not?

Minesh
Supporter

Yes, that is correct.

peg

Hi there.
I just want to add to this topic that on my end also nothing showed up to update Access. Just by accident I had a look into the forum to see that there is a new version which fixed my issue with access.
Minesh, you might want to double-check.

Minesh
Supporter

@All:

I just got the update on this issue that the plugin name "Access" has been renamed to "Toolset Access", that is the reason you were not getting update notification. Updating through installer or manually will solve that issue for now and after that you will get update notifications successfully.

I'm closing this thread.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.