Skip Navigation

[Cerrado] Where save the Relationship of toolset on ddbb to break it?

This support ticket is created hace 2 años, 4 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Nigel hace 2 años, 4 meses.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Autor

A strangle case happen on the web, there are 3 types.
Upn
muestras
Muestras-analisis

Relationship that way. Upn->muestras and muestras->muestras-analisis
DONT had any Relationship upn->muestra-analisis (its important that )

the trouble is 3 muestras-analisis, had Relationshiped, with upn where no are any Relationship .

Y tried to disconect from post but that ignore me. and tried with php comands, but how the relation dont exist i cant do it.

The last way its edit the relation in DDBB but i cant find where save that info.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hola Rafael

Where do you see the 3 cases where a muestra-analisis post is directly connected to a upn post?

Presumably not on the back end post edit screen, because if there is no relationship between muestras-analisis and upn post types then the section to add/edit the connections between those posts wouldn't be shown.

So where are you seeing the problem? Maybe you can share a screenshot?

Error.png

After some tried unlink all, but then try again to link with the muestra->muestra-analisis the upn join to the link, all unlinked or all linked

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

"340460085" is a muestra post?

I've just been setting something similar up on my own local test site, but I can't reproduce this problem.

It looks as if possibly some of the entries in the database corresponding to the relationship connections are corrupted, but I can only tell by inspecting the database.

Do you have a staging site I can use for some testing?

Let me mark your next reply as private so that I can get log-in credentials from you—you may want to create a temporary admin user for us to use that you can later delete. And be sure to have a current backup of your site.

Can you also confirm the url of where I can see the problem.

El debate ‘[Cerrado] Where save the Relationship of toolset on ddbb to break it?’ está cerrado y no admite más respuestas.