Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] We have a view that has stopped working

This support ticket is created hace 2 años, 7 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 3 mensajes.

Last updated by arrova.cats hace 2 años, 7 meses.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Autor
Captura de pantalla 2021-09-06 a les 12.51.00.png

Tell us what you are trying to do?

The view shows custom posts "people" and we filter them by a taxonomy created "Departments". This view is used on several web pages. Until recently it worked properly. But we made a server change and now it doesn't work.

It doesn't give us any php errors and we don't know why it has stopped working.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

When I visit the link you shared and check the page source there is nothing coming from a View on the page, I'm not sure what you have inserted on the page or how.

Is it possible to get access to a staging server with a copy of the site so we can take a look at how you have this set up?

I will mark your next reply as private so that we can get log-in credentials from you—you may want to create a temporary admin user for us to use that you can later delete. And be sure to have a current backup of your site.

When you say you "made a server change", what did you change?

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Francés (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

The views are there but they do not render on the frontend. I tried on a test page and the view was not rendered on the frontend, even though its query has run and found results. hidden link

We need to exclude any possible compatibility conflicts, with the theme and any other components. Please check if the view will appear on the test page hidden link when:
- Only Toolset plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with another plugin.
- The theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty-Twenty. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
If the problem disappears, start activating one at a time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

If that does not help find the cause of the issue, I'll need to take a copy of your website and analyze it locally. Would you allow me to take the copy?

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.