Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] version control views

This support ticket is created hace 8 años, 6 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Hoy no hay técnicos de soporte disponibles en el foro Juego de herramientas. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Etiquetado: 

Este tema contiene 2 respuestas, tiene 2 mensajes.

Última actualización por margaritR hace 8 años, 6 meses.

Asistido por: Beda.

Autor

I need to version control my views using git, ultimately CRED forms and VIEWS templates. What are my options?

Thank you for contacting us here in the Support Forum

If you have your Git Account you can as example export your View via Views > Export and keep a "log" of your Views in Git, doing a export each once a while.

There is no automated sync with Git or any other online or offline storage systems that we can offer.

I found few materials that are talking about Git / WordPress generally, which might help you to achieve a sort of version control via Git / WordPress:
enlace oculto
enlace oculto
enlace oculto
enlace oculto
http://code.tutsplus.com/articles/how-to-sync-a-local-remote-wordpress-blog-using-version-control--wp-22135

But there is no inbuilt functionality in Views that allows you to automate this, or keep track of Views Versions (as the Views you create and change /update)

Those are like "normal" posts and we don't have a revision history for Views or Conten Templates.

Please do not hesitate to open a new thread if other issues or problems arise

Thank you for your patience.

Please consider the possibility of having a file override of any kind of view. For example:
if view with slug ads-list-archive (WordPress Archives) is about to load, first check if /wp-content/themes/active-theme/types-views/wp-archives/ads-list-archive.tpl exists. If exists use it, if not do what you are already doing.

Este ticket ya está cerrado. Si eres cliente de Toolset y necesitas ayuda relacionada, abre un nuevo ticket de soporte.